viernes, 29 de diciembre de 2017

Reflexions about this year.

Let's see:

-I have published up to four games. Three of them are prototypes of the same project and the fourth was independent. All of them are found on the side column.
-I have polished my informatic skills with two programming languages.
-I have thought about the background of my sci-fi stories and have written a lot, still centered in experimenting so I could see which effect the narration creates.
-In this blog 33 posts have been published, including this. Especially, because it is bilingual since June.
-I have had talks with other fans and authors, which it has been useful to contrast my opinion with theirs. In general terms, we agree in some points about how things are marching in the scenes of comic, of animation and of video games.

It has not been bad, but I must improve and step up.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario