domingo, 17 de junio de 2018

My most recent projects.

Let's be honest since the start: I haven't worked in Thrylos since the last version. I had already explained then that the new released version of Godot was one of the reasons for the lack of progress of that prototype. The other reason is more obvious: Thrylos is based on a pretty open concept. It's better described as a game of games, which implies a great difficulty: I need to think carefully each of those games.

Due to both reasons, I decided to start something new for a change of scenary. This project is simpler, which implies a clearer way ahead that lets me focus better on my targets. I have also decided how to continue the idea, so step by step, I will finish it. I have already completed a big portion, aside from taking more advantage from Godot, which I exploited way below its full capacity.

There is, however, a great new in the fact that the project isn't only mine. The idea comes without doubt from outside (and other things) and it must be admitted that, while I'm doing the programming myself, the work also belongs legitimally to somebody else: to Mario Domínguez Soler. I'm basing the game in one of his characters, while at the same time it's a homage to The Revenge of Shinobi, a game I've always loved.

I'll inform again when the time comes.

Sources
Mario Dominguez Soler on Tapas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario